Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween crafty girl

I love being crafty.  Since I'm a creative type person, there are times when I need to be crafty and create something.  Can't fight who I am so I just go with it.  I usually try to use what's on hand, but that doesn't always work...so off to Michaels I go.

I found this on...wait for it...Pinterest! I know, big surprise.  I just can't help myself sometimes.  There are so many cute ideas.

Here is my first Halloween craft:


Just take a foam pumpkin from a craft store, dot on swirls with black puffy paint and add a big bow.  This pumpkin is probably 6-8" tall.  When this stuff goes on sale after Halloween, I'm going to buy a few.  I want to get a black one (or spray paint one black) and add white dots and an orange bow.  How cute would that be?!  You can do this to a real pumpkin too, but it'll rot eventually.  I can enjoy this one year after year.


2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are crafting for Halloween! Nice! Way to set the bar high! Cute pumpkin by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? The kids are back in school and as much as I love to vacuum, I can only do that once a day. Gotta do something else with my time. Its too hot to work on the yard!

    ReplyDelete