Monday, June 18, 2012

my margaret hudsons

If you're not from Fresno, never been there and don't know anyone from there...then you've probably never heard of Margaret Hudson.  (http://www.margarethudson.com/catalog_01.html)  She's an artist that makes amazing brown clay garden sculptures.  She does a lot of different animals, but she also does children and angels.  They range in size from about 3" to life sized.  You can buy them off the gallery floor or commission a piece.  

I went to a friend's house one afternoon about a year ago and as I walked up to the front door, I saw a Margaret Hudson bear.  I knew immediately that we had some sort of connection to Fresno, even though I now live 6 hours away.  Sure enough, her in-laws live there.

Here are my quail:


I'll post my other Margaret Hudsons in the upcoming months.


No comments:

Post a Comment